Search engines optimizations (seo) are limited in how they crawl the web and interpret content. A webpage doesn’t constantly look the same to you and me as it looks to a search engines. In this section, we will focus on specific technical aspect of building (or modifying) web pages so they are structured used for both search engines optimizations and human visitors alike. Distribute this part of the guide with your programmers, information architect, and designers, so that all parties involved in a site’s construction are on the same page.
SEO Web Design is a method of designing and developing websites to make them search engine friendly. Making a website SEO friendly way the search engines can crawl each page on the website economically, interpret the content efficiently, and index it in their database. Once indexed, they can serve the most relevant and valuable web pages to their users based on the topic they search for. The improved the SEO strategies and the more an SEO team is integrated into the web design process, the better the option of indexation and ranking on the first page of the search results.
since, of the billions of persons who use search engines every day, less than 5% navigate past the first page of the SERPS, it is essential that you design and developed an SEO friendly website to increase organic traffic and earn first page rankings. Before is a basic outline to help guide you while optimizing your new website for the search engines. There are two primary element to SEO web design strategies; On-Page Optimization, and Off-Page Optimization.
SEO Friendly On-Page Optimization
On-page optimization includes SEO strategy that is controlled by the website holder. These strategies play a important role in how the search engines crawl and understand your content.
On-page Optimization Strategies Include:
- Conducting keyword research, selecting the correct keywords and topics and using with them in appropriate places on the page.
- Using the title tags, header tags, image alt tags, and the Meta description tag perfectly.
- Creating a URL structure that is optimized for user and search engines.
- Creating an inner link structure, navigation, and an information architecture that help the search engines crawl the website effectively and economically, and aligns with your user’s expectations.
- Creating huge content that can be used to earn inbound links during off-page optimization strategies.
- Using several types of content such as images, videos, lists, & text.
- Creating a responsive website design that provides a great knowledge across devices.
- Designing a website that is visually attractive, represents your brand, and has a constant look-and-feel.
To dive deeper into on-page optimization here are a only some articles
On-page Optimization fundamentals.
SEO Friendly Off-Page Optimization
Off-page optimization refers management the completing of the marketing and magnification of a website. This management results in earning the links and social media mentions that can raise the authority of your website, resulting in an increase in SEO rankings along with traffic.
Off-page Techniques Include
- Analyzing your competition to be better understood what strategies they are using to rank in the search result.
- Using keyword-rich attach text in your inbound links.
- Earning inbound links from websites that are considered dependable by the search engines.
- Earning links to content deep within your websites.
10 tips to make your website more SEO-Friendly
- Make your URLs user friendly
- Avoid Duplicate Content
- Create a XML Sitemap
- Make it compatible for all devices
- Use Robots.txt
- Focus on internal linking
- Optimise your images
- Answer to comments
- Avoid Keyword stuffing
- Check for your orphan pages
On Crawl is the appropriate tool to study these entire SEO elements present on your website in depth, thanks to its semantic crawler and duplicate content detector.